I’m delighted to be working with York Test to offer YOU the chance to win a free Food & Drink Scan programme worth £299! This is the same test that I took which highlighted my intolerance to dairy and has changed my life. If you suffer from any symptoms that may indicate a food intolerance (or even if you’re just curious!), make sure you enter today!
PLEASE NOTE: This competition has now ended. Thank you to everyone who entered 🙂
To be entered into the competition to win a free Food & Drink Scan programme simply answer the question below and provide your details, including name, email address and telephone number.
How long have YorkTest been providing diagnostic testing services?
YorkTest Laboratories have 35 years of excellence in laboratory diagnostic testing, and are Europe’s leading provider of food and drink specific IgG antibody testing programmes.
They are passionate about providing you with personalised information and support that can be used to help improve the way you feel.
About their testing
YorkTest define food intolerance as a food-specific IgG reaction to one or more ingredients. They measure this by testing your blood sample in their accredited laboratory and measuring reactions to up to 158 different food ingredients.
Armed with these results, their team of BANT* registered Nutritional Therapists are able to provide you with an informative and beneficial consultation to help you optimise your diet.
Their aim is to ensure that your experience with YorkTest is as simple and easy as possible. All of their programmes are designed with you in mind. When you order a testing kit from them, everything you need to take a small blood sample is posted directly to you. All you need to do is post your sample back to the laboratory in the prepaid envelope provided and they will handle everything else.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a joint competition between Dairy Free Diet and York Test
- By entering this competition, you agree for your details to be shared with York Test of Genesis 3, York Science Park, York, YO10 5DQ United Kingdom.
- Dairy Free Diet is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. York Test is responsible for the provision of the prize.
- There is one prize which consists of one Food&Drink Scan Programme from York Test
- The competition prize winner will be notified by Dairy Free Diet within 10 days of competition close.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- One winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
- One prize is available.
- The competition will run from Sunday 28th May 2017 until Friday 30th June 2017.
- The competition winner must claim their prize by 28 July 2017.
- Entries for this competition can only be submitted by completing the online entry form.
- The value of the prize is £299 as per www.yorktest.com on 28th May 2017.
- No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
- Only one entry per person.
- Should winners not be contactable at the email address or phone number provided, Dairy Free Diet reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
- Dairy Free Diet’s decision on the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 30 June 2017.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of the competition at any time.